Saturday, October 11, 2014

5 More Days!



With less than a week left until I leave for Thailand, I am definitely starting to get excited and nervous. The reality of it all is finally beginning to hit me. 
The past few weeks have flown by with so many activities, friends and family, and my marathon. I have such an amazing support group and I know I will do great things there because of you all.
I had my goodbye party a few weeks ago and was so blessed by all the love and positive energy from those who see celebrated with me. 




One of my most proud moments, besides leaving for Thailand, was the opportunity to successfully complete the Portland Marathon in 6:30. I never thought I'd be able to something as extraordinary as running 26.2 miles without injury or quitting, but it's amazing what you can do with sheer will. I found out my body can withstand anything, it's all in my head. I was lucky enough to  have my parents and best friends be there to cheer me on. Everyone deserves a moment where they feel completely badass. 

The last hoorah was being able to go to my final spin classes. Burncycle has such positive energy and brings in all sorts of inspirational and wonderful people. I'm so lucky to have found this place. 



I can't wait for my new adventure. There's nothing scarier and more exciting than following what was at first a twinkle in my eye. My dream is becoming my reality, and with that, I can do anything. 5 days until Thailand!! ✈️✈️





1 comment: